Thursday, April 7, 2022

iMovie

 Today was the day I had to get down to business and start editing. I began by studying the storyboard. This is quite beneficial. It aids in the organization of the scenes. I was debating which editing program I should use. I decided to go with the one that I am most familiar with. That's iMovie. I chose this option since I am already familiar with iMovie. It was used to edit a commercial and a music video for me. Those worked out rather nicely. I'm confident in my ability to use iMovie. I started by opening iMovie. Then I went ahead and added all of the clips. I had to double-check that everything was in order. To do so, I sat through each and every one of them. Even when I loaded the clips into iMovie in the correct order, they were all out of order. To arrange them in order, I had to go through them one by one. By studying the storyboard, I was able to do this. It was time to trim and crop the videos after they were all in order.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Final CCR

  Here my CCR enjoy! Had so much fun making it!