Monday, April 4, 2022

Putting It All Together

 Today was the first day of editing for me. My phone was used to shoot the scenes. So I started by sending them to Lily in an email. She looked through her inbox and located them. I instructed her to save the videos on her computer. We went back over the videos and watched them all again. We did this to ensure that I sent all of the appropriate takes. Because there were so many outtakes, I wanted to ensure I didn't give her one by mistake. We decided to begin by downloading the music we would be using today. We picked music from YouTube that was royalty-free. So, first and foremost, we had to go to YouTube. I looked for the music I needed on the internet. I discovered that I couldn't download music from YouTube to my PC. I needed to locate a site that would enable me to do so. I went to Google and began my search. I was able to identify a webpage very fast. I saved the music to my PC because the website allows you to download it as an MP4 file. Now I'm ready to start editing. I had the music and the video, and now it was time to get to work.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Final CCR

  Here my CCR enjoy! Had so much fun making it!