Thursday, March 31, 2022

Searching for the One

 I came upon a track that was perfect for our project. Lana Del Rey's "Season of the Witch" was the song. It was a nice fit for the mood I wanted to create. It was gloomy and ominous. This was a song that I really wanted to utilize. Because we were both so busy, neither my partner nor I had time to email the music firm. It was too late for me to comprehend this. I didn't receive a response in time to include the music in the film. I attempted to come up with additional options. I checked the copyright regulations on the internet. I realized there was nothing I could do. I couldn't utilize the music until I got permission. I was in a hurry. I was unhappy, but I was able to come up with a solution. It was ok once I recognized that this song would not make or break our film. I began my search for public domain music. Music in the public domain is music that has no copyright and can be used by anybody. To begin my search, I headed to YouTube. I needed to discover music that was similar to Lana Del Rey's Season of the Witch. I'm still looking for music to utilize, but I have a number of possibilities and am optimistic I'll find something.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final CCR

  Here my CCR enjoy! Had so much fun making it!