This is my first time working with a new group. My group members and I worked really well together. I believe my groupmates and I all equally handled the workload. Looking back and rewatching the project now, I can see many aspects that I could have improved upon. However, this is to be expected as I have greatly improved in my production skills since my first major project. Nevertheless, I am proud of my second production, as it shows how eager I am to improve and get better. And it shows my application and knowledge of the elements of film we have been learning. I am very proud of my Music Video Project. We had a few bumps in the road but we overcame them. Overall this project was very fun. And I look forward to our next project. And I hope you enjoy it. Here it is!
Saturday, December 11, 2021
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Today we filmed the rest of the scenes that we needed to complete our filming process. We began by creating another batch of fake blood. W...
-
Today is our second day of setting up for our filming. We have put together our costumes. We are using old clothing that can get dirty with...
-
My name is Kaya Jan Zeeler. I was born in Hollywood, Florida on September 4th, 2005. I am currently 16 years old, I look forward to bei...
No comments:
Post a Comment