Saturday, December 11, 2021

My Music Video

 This is my first time working with a new group. My group members and I worked really well together. I believe my groupmates and I all equally handled the workload. Looking back and rewatching the project now, I can see many aspects that I could have improved upon. However, this is to be expected as I have greatly improved in my production skills since my first major project. Nevertheless, I am proud of my second production, as it shows how eager I am to improve and get better. And it shows my application and knowledge of the elements of film we have been learning. I am very proud of my Music Video Project. We had a few bumps in the road but we overcame them. Overall this project was very fun. And I look forward to our next project. And I hope you enjoy it. Here it is!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Final CCR

  Here my CCR enjoy! Had so much fun making it!