Wednesday, April 13, 2022

Wrapping up

 This Final Task was a lot of fun to complete. It was a huge amount of fun. I was able to spend more time with my friend as a result of it. It also gave me the opportunity to have fun with her and come up with new ideas. It unquestionably drew me closer to her. It was enjoyable, but it was still difficult labor. With our hectic schedule, finding time to work on this was a challenge. Especially considering some scenes took place at night and others during the day. This made it even more difficult. To make time for it, I had to give up a lot of things. But it was still enjoyable. It was fantastic to imagine myself as a professional film director. Our opening scene is something Lily and I are incredibly pleased of. I'm looking forward to seeing our final task in Cambridge. I believe they will enjoy themselves. It's a popular issue that they've certainly encountered before, but I believe ours has a unique twist. I put a lot of effort into this project. It took a lot of time and work to complete. I'm really looking forward to it being graded.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final CCR

  Here my CCR enjoy! Had so much fun making it!