Thursday, February 24, 2022

Other Information



Schedule:
  • 3/4/2022- 3/6/2022

    • Filming will begin. I will film all the scenes that include actors outside of my group. This is so the actors do not need to come back to film a second time. 

  • 3/11/2022- 3/13/2022

    • I will continue filming and try to finish filming all the scenes by the 13th. I will film the scenes that only include me or my partner. If there are any scenes including an outside actor that did not get filmed, we will film it during these dates.

  • 3/18/2022- 3/20/2022

    • This will be the leftover day for any last and final scenes that need to be shot. If there are scenes that need to be re-shot, it will be done at this time. After all the filming is finished, this is when I will also start editing. I am currently looking for a more advanced editing platform other than iMovie, but if I do not find one, my backup plan is iMovie. 

  • 3/25/2022- 3/27/2022

    • These will be the final editing stages. Last call for anything that needs to be reshot, re-edited, etc. 


Location:

I will be filming at Lily's house, my house, the car, Snyder park, and public places/stores around our city. 

Participants: 



Actors:

  •             Kaya Zeeler
  •             Lily O'Neil


Filming:

                        Lily O'Neil

Kaya Zeeler


Editing:             Lily O'Neil

                         Kaya Zeeler


Directing:            Lily O'Neil

                         Kaya Zeeler


Health and Safety:


My parents will be watching every time we film and they will be ready to step in at any moment in

case anything goes wrong. They will have a first aid kit, other medical supplies, and a phone ready

to dial 911. I have had a serious, thorough conversation with them to ensure they know what they

are supposed to be doing and how important it is. In this film, there will be multiple instances where

the actor is running. To ensure that the path is safe, I will walk through it first to make sure that the

actor knows the path well and does not get injured. In the scene where the actor gets “hit by a car”,

this will not actually happen. I will use editing to create this illusion. 



 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Final CCR

  Here my CCR enjoy! Had so much fun making it!