Monday, January 31, 2022

My Partner and I

My group consists of just my friend and me. Her name is Lily O’Neil. I previously worked with her on another project. That being the Music Video Project. I chose to work with Lily again because I believe she is a very diligent worker and we have many things in common. She contributed immensely to the last project. With her out-of-the-box thinking and unique ideas. She brings a whole new set of skills and opinions to the table. She is very skilled at taking photographs and videos. And knows how to work well with a digital camera. I also chose to work with Lily because she seems very put together and I believe I can trust her with my grade. That being because we got a good grade on the last project. I have known Lily for several years, since second grade. Therefore I have had more time to get to know her. She also happens to have a professional camera. We can use this to record our film. My partner and I have very similar creative processes. We like to get things done swiftly and easily. That is why we agreed to work with each other. And I hope that together we are able to create a really cool film.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Final CCR

  Here my CCR enjoy! Had so much fun making it!